Are you having slow internet connection problem at your home or office? Every Computer user have same problem which is slow internet connection, Today we are sharing working trick to boost your browsing speed. In this post, we will share a method to boost your internet speed by using Google Public DNS. Most of the internet connection users face slow internet issues due to slow DNS but you can easily overcome that problem with the help Google DNS.
Google Public DNS is free DNS resolution, which will speed up your browsing experience and it will make your Computer Internet surfing faster and more secure.
Domain Name System (DNS)
In simple words, DNS means when you type an url on your browser which will translate or convert Host names and Internet Domain into IP address.
How to Setup Google Public DNS
Here below we have described complete tutorial regarding Google DNS setup, after setting up this DNS your internet connection will speed up automatically and It will improve security.
- Open Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Control > Change adapter settings
b) If you’re using wireless connection right click on Wireless Network or Wireless Terminal and choose properties.
- Now simply click on Internet Protocol (TCP/IPv4) or Internet Protocol (TCP/IPv6), and select Properties.
- Now you have to enter Preffered DNS server and Alternative DNS server
- After adding DNS server click on OK button.
- To take changes, you need to restart your system, That’s it.
So it was all about how you can boost your internet connection speed with the help of Google Public DNS. If you liked our tutorial, don’t forget to share it with your friends.